Dry Transformer VPI and CRT Type
Vacuum Pressure Impregnated Transformer:
- This type of transformer is made by minimum flammable material it is a man insulation of HVIV windings. This type of transformer made from Foil or Strip in continuous layer. However in higher voltage the winding is made by disk winding pattern. The insulation of winding is void free varnished Impregnation under high vacuum. Varnish Insulation will be used as per customer’s requirements in class of F or H.
- To select the correct type of transformer, it is necessary to know it’s different electrical and thermal properties. Another key parameter, when selecting the transformer is the type of operation or which it is intended.
- Packaged substation is a combination of the Ring Main Unit(RMU), The Transformer and the Low-Voltage Panel.
- These Substations are used for effective electrical power distribution in medium voltage to low voltage distribution systems.
- We Supply packaged Substation both with Dry and Oil cooled Transformers as per Customer Requirement.
- The Packaged Substation market was created when distribution utilities started to move from overhead to underground power lines.
- With cables underground, the traditional, large step-down substation (with its overhead lines became impractical.
- Customers now require a compact piece of equipment that could be installed quickly with a minimum amount of site work, but still providing the same functionality as an overhead line substation.
- Substation enclosure design, layout, material and appearance have always been in constant development to provide continuous power in a safe and optimized manner.
Cast Resin Dry Type Transformers:
- It is used in the high moisture prone areas. It is because of its primary and secondary windings are encapsulated with epoxy resin. This encapsulation helps to prevent moisture to penetrate to affect the winding material. Complete protection is achieved by this cast resin encapsulation so that the Transformer can work without disruption in highly moisture prone area. Thus this transformer is non-hygroscopic.
- We have the unique ability not only to produce standard units but also to design and build dry type transformers to customers’ precise requirements, including replacement units.
- Our designs are solutions to many diverse applications, including hazardous locations and can be found world-wide.
- Our line of dry type transformers encompasses 16 different product types—all of which can be ordered as low voltage or medium voltage.